Originally built in 1905 as a saloon and hotel, this structure was refurbished in the following decade and renamed the Magnolia Hotel and Theater, which presented silent films and vaudeville shows. In the 1930s and ‘40s, it showed feature films. After being renamed the Florida Theater in the 1950s, it closed its doors in 1972. It was restored in the 1980s as a local playhouse, and renamed The Emma Parrish Theater. It now presents live stage productions.