This two-story masonry vernacular commercial building in the Spanish Revival style was constructed in 1910. In 1926, the first floor of the building was used by the Florida Power & Light Company for the sale of electrical supplies. The second floor was occupied by the Vernon Hotel and Café. In the 1950s it was the location of the Sease Electric Company, which installed the vintage Hotpoint sign still prominent today. The building now serves as a retail boutique.