This rare Mission Revival structure was constructed in 1930 for Eugene B. Pirtle as the first Chevrolet dealership in Titusville. It closed a decade later when World War II put a halt to new car manufacturing and sales. In 1945, at the war's end, the Pirtle family renamed it “Central Garage,” no longer selling cars, but concentrating on automotive repair. From this local landmark at the corner of South Washington Ave. and Main St., the Pirtle family operated the garage and provided towing services to the entire North Brevard county area. The garage finally closed in 2000 and has served in various retail capacities since then.