Located on the shore of the Indian River in downtown Titusville, this community river park is dedicated to the achievements and sacrifices of the men and women of the American Space Program. It features monuments to the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and…

The museum features an impressive collection of artifacts and memorabilia from the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and Shuttle programs as well as special exhibits on the Women of Space, unmanned missions, and the future of space exploration. The exhibit…

The former homesite of Brevard County civil rights martyrs Harry T. & Harriette V. Moore, has become an center for education and reflection on civil rights. The 5,000 square foot facility house artifacts and historical information about the…

Built on the site of E.L. Brady’s Grocery Store that was destroyed in the 1895 fire, this 1910 commercial vernacular building now houses exhibits of Titusville’s history. The building’s own history is long and varied. E. L. Brady briefly leased the…

This imposing Queen Anne style home, built in 1891, by Capt. James Pritchard, has become one of the most impressive landmarks of Titusville. It was occupied by successive generations of the Pritchard family until 2003, when it was purchased by…

The church and cemetery at LaGrange are a true embodiment of that community’s heritage as the first pioneer settlement in the Titusville area. The present church, constructed in 1894 in the Carpenter Gothic Revival style, replaced earlier church…